Terms and Conditions
By using this website you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Eviser Pty Ltd (“Eviser”) ABN 68 600 912 703 provides a community forum (via www.eviser.com.au) for publishing articles and comments of a general financial nature for the purpose of education and information. Eviser does not hold an Australian Financial Services (AFS) licence.
The information provided at www.eviser.com.au, through associated material, or otherwise provided on behalf of Eviser Pty Ltd (“Eviser”) ABN 68 600 912 703 is general information only. It does not constitute financial advice or investment advice, either personal or general. The information provided has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation or needs.
You should, before acting upon any of the information provided by Eviser, seek financial advice that takes into account your own objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consult your personal financial adviser before making any investment decision. If you do not have a personal financial adviser, you should contact a financial adviser or stockbroker who is licensed to provide you with personal financial product advice. Your financial adviser will provide you with a Statement of Advice (SoA).
If you are seeking to acquire a specific financial product or security, you should obtain a copy of and consider, the Product Disclosure Statement ("PDS") or Prospectus and/or company announcements for that product or security before making any decision.
The information on the website (www.eviser.com.au) has been prepared from a wide variety of sources, which Eviser, to the best of its knowledge and belief, considers accurate. Eviser makes no representation and takes no responsibility as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website or in communications such as emails sent to members. You should make your own enquiries about any investment and Eviser strongly suggests you seek personal financial advice prior to making any financial decision.
All of Eviser and its employees, directors and associates disclaim to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused arising as a result of any recipient relying on information provided on this website or otherwise provided by Eviser.
Eviser is not responsible and will bear no liability for your access to the internet. You are only able to access Eviser through the website www.eviser.com.au. Eviser is not responsible for, and accepts no liability for, lack of access nor for lack of email delivery (including but not limited to lack of access or delivery due to third parties, such as software providers or Internet Service Providers (ISP's) changing browsers, security software, or preventing emails coming through to you).
All articles and other material made available on www.eviser.com.au are copyright to Eviser and may not be reproduced, distributed or published by any person for any purpose without Eviser’s prior written consent. The advice in these articles or notes consists of general information only and may not be appropriate for you – please refer to the ‘Warning’ section above.
The Eviser service is wholly online, although you may from time to time be sent email updates and reminders of information that can be found on the website.
The information published on the website can be downloaded by the subscriber and can be printed for personal use only.
This website utilises cookies. If you do not have cookies enabled in your web browser some functions of the site may not work as intended.
Eviser’s websites and emails may contain links to websites not owned or operated by Eviser. Eviser does not accept liability for the availability or content of these sites.
The information contained on www.eviser.com.au or provided by Eviser remains the copyright of Eviser. As a user of Eviser’s website you are not permitted under any circumstances to republish, reproduce, distribute or otherwise disperse the information unless you have the express written permission to do so from Eviser. To make such enquiries please contact Eviser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users are expressly forbidden from claiming, or making any assertion that they, as an individual or a representative of a company, are the author of the work(s).
Q&A and social media
The following additional terms and conditions apply if you wish to view or post a comment on the website or view or post to any of Eviser’s social media sites (including but not limited to Eviser’s Facebook page, Twitter accounts, or LinkedIn page).
Terms & Conditions of use
- Eviser does not endorse or vouch for the accuracy or authenticity of any postings made by external parties. Eviser will not be held liable to you for any loss or damage arising from any information, opinion or material in the Q&A or social media sites, or any statements or conduct of any external parties in these forums.
- Information and opinions expressed in Q&A or Eviser’s social media sites are at best general information only. Postings are not investment advice and do not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consult a financial adviser or stockbroker if you require any advice about your investment objectives, financial situation or needs, or before acting on any posting.
- Postings made by representatives of Eviser are identified as such. Postings not identified as Eviser are not made by representatives of Eviser.
- Eviser may review all postings and questions prior to or after publication, and has complete discretion to edit or delete any posting without notice.
- Eviser has the right to block access to Eviser’s social media sites at any time.
- Securities or managed investment schemes cannot be offered to you for sale or issue via Eviser’s social media sites.
- Eviser does not endorse the information or material in any hyper-links to external sites made in postings.
If you have any reason to suspect that any of the postings are inaccurate, are based on inside information or are misleading or deceptive, please alert Eviser at email@example.com.
The subscriber forums are not intended for use by people outside of Australia. Please note that the nature of the internet is such that any person making a posting may be outside of Australia and you may not be able to take action against them.
Before making postings on Eviser’s social media sites, you agree:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of your postings. You will not make misleading or deceptive statements in your postings, or engage in illegal or unauthorised activities on Eviser’s social media sites.
- You are not the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence, or a representative of a Australian Financial Services Licence holder.
- That information in the postings may be made available to ASIC. ASIC and anyone acting on misleading or deceptive information may take action against you.
- To disclose any interest in a stock you are posting about.
- You are a resident of Australia.
- Your postings are not based on inside information.
- You will not have any access to an ASIC-approved dispute resolution scheme if you rely on any postings.
- Not to insert hyper-links to investment recommendations. If you include hyper-links in your postings to any site, it may be advisable for you to warn people that you do not endorse or take responsibility for material on those sites.
- Not to offer securities or managed investment schemes for sale or issue in any postings you make.
These Terms and Conditions of use are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland. By accepting these Terms and Conditions of use, you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia in respect of any proceedings concerning these Terms and Conditions of use.
Latest Investing Articles
Latest Super Articles
|Super Snippets: June 2016||1 Jun 16|
|Budget 2016: A quick snapshot||4 May 16|
|Super Snippets: April 2016||14 Apr 16|
|Three ways part time workers can conquer the superannuation divide (Women's Agenda)||29 Mar 16|
|Super Snippets: March 2016||15 Mar 16|
|Super Snippets: February 2016||17 Feb 16|
|How to shut down your SMSF||3 Feb 16|
|Do you really have enough to retire?||2 Feb 16|